Monday, June 29, 2015

New Companion

Mom,
This week has been pretty great!
Elder Cornu is my new comp's name and he is from Silverton, Oregon. He has been on his mission for 6 months.
Being DL is pretty good. I have a pretty cool district, so that makes things a lot easier! What did the letter from the Batts say?
Ok I will use that money for boxes! I wasnt quite sure what it was for, sorry!
That is crazy Jaxipoo is home! I am way excited to see him too! I really hope that we can have our old relationship back, too. 
It is super awesome to hear that you all had a great time at the reunion!  I am so excited  to come home to do that kinda stuff!  That stream sounds really nice as it is pretty hot down here, too. 
I did get that package. Thank you! I did get the bday package from gma and gpa, too. Tell them thank you too!
I need to get everyone's contact info here and in Many Farms because they are in my district now and I am going to go on exchanges over there and that way I will have them when I go home.
Love ya!
Elder Cade

No comments:

Post a Comment