Monday, June 22, 2015

Counting Down the Days

Mom,
  First item of business, 58 days? Where did you go to school? Minico? I only have 52 days left haha!
  This week was really good! We had a lot of service with gardens and pulling weeds. And we have had a ton of good lessons, too.
  That stinks that Sam got burnt so bad, but that pic that dad sent me of him sleeping on the computer is hilarious! 
  It sounds like Ris is liking her new job! That is good. 
  That is crazy everyone is coming home so soon! I can't wait to see Jeremy! I miss that guy so much!Is he still going to school to be a cop?
  I told grandma  and grandpa to tell that guy to hold that job for me. It seems like a good deal to me. 
  Tell Aub good job on her Personal Progress as well! 
  What have you figured out about me coming home? I know I have already told you a million times but I think dad should come pick me up. If that isn't an option... and I mean like absolute last resort, then I have a request for you but we can talk about that next week. Let me know what the final say is, though. 
  Have extra fun at the reunion just for me! And give Jaxon a hug from me!
Love ya!
Elder Cade

No comments:

Post a Comment