Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Let It Snow

Mom,
The package did get here pretty good! Thank you!!!!! I lost my cord to my camera, so no pictures today! I will buy an sd card to usb drive adapter today. We are headed into town after this.
It sounds like y'all had a great week! That is great! Ours was ok. We had 4 inches of snow New Year's Day! I almost delayed district meeting because the Fort Wingate Elders had that huge drive that morning but the snow was still really dry because it was super cold so I just told them to be safe and they made it just fine. Then I had exchanges with Elder Sierant Thursday ( Elder Sobczak's companion). That was fun! Well, this next week is Zone conference along with ZL exchanges and transfers at the end of the week. 
Well I am fresh out of things to say!
Love ya!
Elder Cade

No comments:

Post a Comment