Monday, January 12, 2015

Transfer News, or Lack Thereof

Mom,
I am staying in Zuni! Elder T is going to Steamboat, AZ. I got released as DL and my new comp's name is Elder Loveless and he is from Buhl, haha!
That is crazy that the new Sister knew Elder Holyoak! And that is super crazy that Hancock is already home! I am not next! I still have 8 months left!
That is cool you had that fog and that is a bummer that dad's truck got hit, though! 
 
All I know about the new Mission Pres. is that he is from Logan and that he was a contractor.
 
That stinks that you aren't getting released, yet. Pres Batt called me Sat morning about 8:30 to release me, but I was asleep still cuz I think I have caught the flu, so I thought I was in trouble, but he just apologized because he had the same bug and he said it was a killer! 
 
Those pics are pretty cute that Ris sent. That is crazy Ris is done with high school so soon!

That is freaking hilarious that those old people were dealing down the street! I can't believe that!

Well have a great week! Love ya!

Elder Cade

P.S. I forgot to buy that converter deal but I will be in town tomorrow so I will grab it then.

P.P.S. What is my account balance?

No comments:

Post a Comment