Monday, January 19, 2015

New Companion

Our week was ok. It was kinda slow. Elder Loveless is cool! It looks like Aub had a lot of fun at her party!
That is cool that y'all are thinking of doing a more service related Christmas Eve Party!
Elder Loveless and I are pretty sure y'all and his family need to take us to Jackpot the night we get home. I haven't had seafood for like 18 months now!
That is good that Dad is getting good at speaking now!
I hope you enjoy the pictures!
I am really looking forward to that info that you sent. I talked to a guy in Gallup who is a bio-medical engineer and he has nothing but good things to say about it, so we will see!
Well I am outta things to say!
Love ya!
Elder Cade
P.s. Are ya gonna send me a slump day(18 mo.) Package too?

The manly Elder

Random Rainbow Picture

Christmas Package

The truck and house

Snow

Zuni?

Duck calls and spam

No comments:

Post a Comment