Monday, June 2, 2014

Hot, hot, hot


 



Email from 5/26/14:
Hey mom
Not too much new and exciting this week. It rained the past couple of days. Thats fun. it gets so muddy. I almost ran into a fence yesterday then almost got stuck that little Tacoma has a hard time sometimes. 
I will try that Google drive thing here in a minute.
Thats good that You had a good time with Jolee! 
That is hilarious that yall went to logan the 4 of us elders have been talking about usu alot. Elder Hirschi says i need to make it to that fall semster right after i get home. We will see because that would mean i would probably have to come home a few weeks early.
That is funny you got sun burned. i have got straight up baked a few times but now i have tanned up enough that i dont get bad anymore. 85 doesnt sound so bad im sure we have 100 here a long time ago.
That is awesome that sam is going to Boise. he will have so much fun!
That is sweet that Aub gave the lesson especially L2. That is the one i have the hardest time teaching because it covers so much!
That is what we struggle with most is getting the members to be missonaries out here we have a few weekly meetings where we (the missionaries) discuss how to help them help themselves.
Did you get you Bday present i sent you?
If you havent already sent that Package you were talking bout a couple weeks ago i have a few requests.
1 My Zippo 2. Those grey slacks 3.A Durable Water Bottle 4. Ephraims Rescue And 5. A new pair of jeans.
Please and thank you.!!
Love ya
Elder Cade
 
Making dinner for the Logan Family
(thanks Keshawna for the picture!)
Email from 6/2/14
Haha. Every single one of yall has asked me about mushrooms! I havent made any since i have been out and. I left the magical seasoning in cortez.
The pictures are sweet. I miss those guys so much! Haha i just told all the elders here with the pic of Tyler and Lexi. Thats my best friend and his sister who is my future wife.
Dotty is huge! And that challenger is sick! And Boise looks like yall had a ton of fun. Did dad fit in the challenger?
I am sincerely sorry about not writing letters it is so busy here. We squeeze every ounce of P-day we can because The weeks are so hectic and stressful here and I will probably not get one written today, because we are headed to Farmington today. Speaking of which could you put some dinero on my card. I am going to see a chiropractor today. My Back has been bothering me pretty bad for almost a month now. Sister batt said the guy probably wont charge me cuz he is a member But just in case he does. Missionary medical wont cover it unless it is doctor ordered.
That is so awesome that The western days parade was good! I forgot about that!
Is school up?
The music from last week did work! Thanks for that!
My Favorite experience this week, Is actually a pretty regular occurence, But when we run into someone and they say we are an answer to their prayers. We found a less active who seems pretty promising and his wife and children arent baptized but he wants to get reinvolved with the church!
Thats ok about the Pants thanks for lookin though!

Love ya mom

Elder Cade 

No comments:

Post a Comment