Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tragic Story

Mom!
Our week was good! We did come really close to meeting our goal this week which was a huge blessing for us!
Crazy story for the week! We ran into the Potters (senior couple in Many Farms) and I was trying to catch up on every one there, and they were like, "Oh, do you remember Bobby and Bo?" And I was like, "Of course!"  They were my gangster investigators who came close to baptism but luckily never did get baptized. They were like, "Oh.. well Bo died"! I guess they got drunk and got in a fight and Bobby stabbed Bo to death! But Bo had stabbed Bobby before but I guess it was just like a tragic deal for them over there! So Bobby is in prison and Bo is dead!
That is cool that Riss got a good look at Provo! I think she will like it down there!
That stinks that all your rides died haha! Hopefully dad can get em back going good!
Sam did seem pretty excited that he got a long board! Have him show you his email from me. I had a couple of ideas for him.
Well, to tell you the truth... I got a call from Pres. Batt a month or 2 ago and I guess on record my release date was Sept. 9, which is when I entered the field, but the rest of my group goes on Aug. 12 and he asked me what I wanted to do. I told him I didn't care. Either way was fine by me! So he told me to make transfers, easier that he was sending me home in August, so August 12 is the day I guess!
So I guess on that note.. have a great  week!
Love ya!
Elder Cade

No comments:

Post a Comment