Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spring break talk

Ma,
That is a hilarious pic, haha! She does look like she is losing some weight! Good for her!
So I think you think I speak like perfect Navajo but that is not the case. I can understand it alot better than I can actually speak it! Zunis do speak Zuni. But I know very little. It is hard to keep the 2 separated in my mind so I haven't picked up too much Zuni at all!
That sounds like a super boring spring break!
I hope I won't be ride bumming for too long! I can't wait to just do my own thing sometimes!
Our week went really well. We had a good # of lessons and we were able to find a new investigator too! Plus exchanges in Navajo land, and interviews with President Batt. It was just an awesome week!
Well I hope y'all have an awesome spring break week!
Love ya!
Elder Cade

No comments:

Post a Comment