Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Back to the Navajo Nation

Mom,
  Sorry about the wait! 
  I didnt see anyone too exciting during transfers except Elder Lewis from my MTC district. He was called to be the new AP. Elder Timoteo and Elder Gielman are in my new district! 
  We live in a trailer next to the church again! The senior couple here are Named the Grush's. They know the Whitesides that Grandpa worked for. They are dairy farmers from Malta and they are way awesome!
   Elder Mabry is super cool! He is from Gaffney, South Carolina. He is 24 years old, but he has only been out for 6 months. He was Elder Van Ry's companion for a while, so that is cool we have something in common to talk about.
   This area is pretty similar to Many Farms but it is actually like way deeper rez! 
   That would be so cool to see the Logans again! I saw the Tellers on Thursday, so that was way cool!
   I did get my suit from Petersons. Thank you so much! It all fits good. The other slacks fit good still, so I hope I will be fine til I'm done! 
   Well our week was good. We started my first week here by being pallbearers, so that was an adventure! 
  The work seems to being pretty good! I am super excited to serve here as I missed and love the Navajo people! 
  In the 6 months I was away I lost a ton of my Dine Bizaad (navajo Language), but I am excited to pick it back up and learn some more! Elder Mabry got pretty sick one day and had to stay in so I spent a good chunk of time reviewing Navajo.
  So that is our week. 
Sorry again my email was a day late. It might be like this pretty often as the internet here is sketchy!
Love ya!
Elder Cade

No comments:

Post a Comment