Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Pictures!

Happy Anniversary!!
   So as for Thanksgiving, we do have a place to go. As for other meals, we get fed enough! So don't worry about it! Thank you for the money though! As for now, the one Christmas album will be good. I might ask for more later, though. Thank You!!! 
   That is awesome Tyler did so well on his farewell! Haha, I am gonna get Jeremy yet!! 
   Did Grandpa get his other knee done? 
   Why are grandma and grandpa having dinner at the church? 
   Prime rib sounds so good right now! I am pretty sure the last time I had prime rib was a year ago at Thanksgiving with the Balfours! 
   So we had a pretty eventful week. Or the last half of it anyways! 
   I came down with a cold. But I am almost all the way over it now. We were able to teach some awesome people. We are preparing an older man for baptism. He has had a hard life, but he is making a change for the better now. He is in a wheelchair, I imagine because of a stroke, and he is on dialysis 3 times a week! He didnt make it to church this week because of dialysis because of the holiday but he should be able to make it from here on out! 
   Thursday E. Sobczak and I tag teamed District meeting. That was cool! Then I had exchanges with Elder Collins, who was in my MTC district. That was a lot of fun! Friday, we switched back and had lunch in Gallup, and I saw Terry Yazzie from Many Farms. That was super cool! But when we got home, we were doing our weekly planning and our neighbor, Sister Benn came over and asked us if we could run her and her granddaughter to the hospital. I told her we weren't supposed to but, if she couldn't find anyone else, we would. So we went next door and asked 15 min later and they hadn't found anyone yet, so we loaded them up and headed down. Her granddaughter has ovarian cancer and was in a lot of pain, so she took way too many pain pills and was on the verge of overdosing, but we got there in time. When we got back my concience was killing me, so we called Pres. Batt and told him. Saturday we got a new truck, 2015 Nissan Frontier! That night, our branch president called us and told us he called Pres. Batt and that he needed us to come to a funeral type thing at 9:30 pm. so we did, but the body was late getting there so we didn't get home till about 1 am Sunday morning. It was weird! Yesterday we had a branch Thanksgiving Potluck! That was a ton of fun! It was a good week! Hopefully this one is better!
Love yall!
Elder Cade
 
P.S. for Christmas, If possible a nice pair of Nike BYU sweats would be nice it gets kinda chilly down here!
Elder Van Ry

Elder Geimann

Elder Hirschi

Zuni Valley

Snow Storm

Our new truck

The wood burning stove in our house.

Our house
 

No comments:

Post a Comment