Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Log Wins

Hey Mom!
    Exchanges were good! Ramah is like 20 miles away from Zuni. It was really fun being able to go out with Elder Sobczak again. It was kinda weird but cool! He keeps saying how proud he is that I am his DL, but I think he is just happy he got released. He also makes it sound like he really enjoyed being DL. I thought this time we would be on a more even playing field with like teaching and stuff, but he is still leaps and bounds ahead of me. It is ridiculous! 
   It has been hanging out in the 20s here as well. Yesterday we got our first snow! But I am freezing out here coming from the AZ desert. 
    What did Bishop have to say? 
    That is stupid that they lied to Ryan! 
    That is a real bummer that the sprinklers are freezing up on dad! 
    Tyler seems super excited for his mission! It's good that he is getting ready to go here soon. 
   So for my Christmas list so far I have come up with: Brown dress shoes, A brown belt that I can put a Buckle on, some ties and a couple more long sleeved white shirts. How is that for a list?
Oh, and could you upload some Country Christmas music along with any other kind of Christmas music. We listened to Christmas music all day yesterday just because it snowed haha! Colton would be proud! 
   The box did make it the week before last. Sorry I didnt tell you, I forgot! 
   Our week was pretty good! Interviews were on Wednesday. Thursday was District meeting and exchanges. And Friday I hit 15 months. Saturday hauled wood but the guy's chainsaw didn't work so we did all the chopping with axes. I was pooped! And I got beat up by a couple of the logs! Sunday we visited a lot of people. Yeah that was our week in a nutshell! 
Sorry I didn't bring my camera. I will have to try to print one off and send it in the mail!
Love ya Mom!
Elder Cade

No comments:

Post a Comment