Tuesday, August 12, 2014

So Grateful

Letter from 8/4/14

   Thank y'all so much for the sacrifice you go through to let me be out here, especially Riss not going to EFY! I'm sorry I sprang that on y'all so suddenly. Everything fits great!
   Happy late B-Day Sam! You can keep the claw till I get back but it is mine when I do, haha!
   Dad, thanks for the training tips! I find it interesting in several of my companions that they don't think they can have fun, but I have gotten pretty good at showing them there is a happy medium where we can be obedient and have fun all at the same time!
   Today we did a pretty sweet P-day activity. We went and found a bunch of tires and then went to the top of the mesa and rolled them down. It was awesome!
   Again, thank y'all for all that you do for me! The package was pretty beat up, so I tried to tape it back!
I love y'all!
Elder Cade Joseph Robinson

Email from today (a day late since they went to the temple yesterday)

Ma,
The temple was so flipping sweet! We went to The Snow Flake temple! It was awesome!!!!\

I think one of the things that I am excited for the most when I get home is being able to go to the temple like a million times more!!

That is crazy about that storm! Is it still raining or has it completely passed! It still rains here on and off!

I think it is hilarious that the kids just hang out with the missionaries up there! Haha!

How do the Missionaries like it?

It is so awesome Aub liked EFY so Much! It was Always so fun!!

I am stoked to hear that Tyler should be getting his call this week!!!

How does Sam like his stuff?

My Comp and I are doing good! I am still bugging Pres about letting me train Caleb though!!

Well! That is about it!

Thanks For all you do!

Love Ya

Elder Cade

No comments:

Post a Comment