Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Surprise!!

Letter from 12/2/13:
Mom,
    I am excited to have that Christmas tree. Elder Kay and I were seriously considering buying one just for kicks and giggles. Today we went to the Canyon of the Ancients. It was pretty cool, but I can't wait to see Mesa Verde! I guess I really don't have too much to write about. While we were hiking today, Elder Kay and I roped the other Elders in our district. They all thought it was pretty funny. Elder Kay is really good at heeling and then I would head them. Anyways I hope y'all had a good Thanksgiving. We did for sure! Keep me up to date on what is going on!
Love y'all
Elder Cade Joseph Robinson
P.S. Thank you Sam and Aub for the pictures!
PPS The ring is awesome!! But it is too small! I really think I need a size 14. Sorry! I will try to send it back Tuesday.
Sorry again my letter is so short!


On Friday, we went to Temple Square to see the lights. We thought that it would be fun to swing down Pocatello way to meet Elder Kay's family and take a picture with them to send to the boys. Instead, they happened to be going to Temple Square with their youth on the same day! We met up with them and had a great time! They are wonderful people! If Elder Kay is half as great as they are, Elder Robinson is in good hands!

Email from Monday 12/9/13:
That is way cool that you met Elder Kay's family! It sounds like they are a hoot! Elder Kay and I are still getting along great! And i feel like we are really good at complimenting each other in teaching. this week was another slow one I really wish we could be busier but we are trying pretty dang hard! we have set a goal of trying to get 20 new investigators by the end of the month. It will be a stretch but I know we can make it! I did get to go to City creek twice before i left actually. Once with Tyler and once with Colty. As for Aubs Christmas gift you can either pick something up from there or you could send me a little extra money and i can get her something here.(Blank this part out as Aub reads this too!). Any ways All is good down here!
Love you!
Elder Cade Joseph Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment