Monday, November 11, 2013

Vague emails

No letter this week and just a pretty vague email. Yay! ;) Luckily, we got some pretty cute pictures from Sister Cook.

Dear Mom,
So Transfer news comes about 9 pm the saturday before transfers Via phone call from the District Leader so i have at least one more week here. I just got done telling Riss i have no idea what i want for Christmas. I havent even thought it was anywhere remotely close. Your guess is as good as mine as to what i want. I couldnt even tell sister cook what my favorite food was yesterday... I have forgotten EVERYTHING! Oh well. I will think about it and write you a letter later today to send it tomorrow. This week was pretty busy just to let you know. We had quite a few lessons so that is always good! Anyways all is good here!
Love Ya
Elder Cade Joseph Robinson
 


Terry, Elder Robinson, Bro Cook, Elder Sobczak



They look so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment