Monday, October 28, 2013

One Great Week!

Email from today:
    The baptism is on for the Saturday! We are really trying to keep in contact with her all week! I am again running out of time so I will again write you a letter! Sorry! I am just so dang irresistible that I have to write a million emails every Monday morning!
Keep in touch!
Love Y'all!
 Elder Cade Joseph Robinson

I'm not going to complain much about the short emails, though, since we all got a nice letter this week (including Oreo, the dog!). Here is the letter:

10/21/13
Mom,
     It sounds like everyone is doing well! And I have already started seeing more people write me HaHa. And sorry I wasn't able to email you! We were told by President Batt to spend some time looking through the Church websites in Zone Conference. Speaking of which it was great. Pres. Batt and Sis Batt are awesome along with the District leaders, Zone leaders and Assistants to the President! I have learned so much so far and I am only a little over 1/12th of the way done! It's crazy to have come this far in this short time. It kind of scares me...What will I be like when I'm done? And what scares me even more is wondering how slacking I was before and how much further I have to go!
     We have seen so many miracles while I have been out here. It has been crazy! I won't even attempt to write them down because it will do none of them any justice! But it is definitely been a testimony builder for sure!
     So I haven't met Jen's nephew yet. That's kind of on the opposite corner of the mission. Maybe I will eventually. And I have not received the letters from her Achievement days yet. But  am looking forward to them!
     So, yep I have dropped some weight. But it is good so far. One of the Elders in my district keeps ragging on me to walk on the BYUs team.  He was a center there and says their team could use me. It sounds pretty enticing, but I'm not quite convinced yet.
     Anyways, all is good here!
Love ya!
Elder Cade Joseph Robinson
P.S. If it is convenient, maybe you could send my gray suit?

No comments:

Post a Comment