Monday, February 9, 2015

Beautiful Hiking Pictures and Horse?

Last week's email:
Hey Mom
Thanks for the Super Bowl party pics! 
That is legit Aub got a job! 
That is hilarious Sam talked Dad into going on his ski trip! Tell him not to hurt himself this time! 
That is funny that everyone is getting new puppies! 
Probably the coolest experience that we had this week was finding 2 new investigators through a member couple that we have gotten super close too! It is the wife's sister and her husband, he just spent some time in jail and some how got a hold of a Book of Mormon and has been hooked on it! So he has already committed to baptism, the trick is going to be to get them to church! 
We have been lacking on lessons lately but it will pick up here real soon! 
Sorry this is short but I am just done! 
Love ya!
Elder Cade
 
This week's email:
Mom,
I am running outta time so I will keep this short! 
That is super awesome Noah got his call! Tell him I said so, too! 
I laughed pretty hard thinking 'bout Sis Cook and Sis Bernhisel's conversations, hah! 
I jealous that some of ya went to agri action! Not so much 'bout the funeral, though I have been to way too many of those on my mission!
Our week has been good. We had to go to Gallup because we had a pebble stuck in our brake and we saw that we picked up a bolt in our tire, so we had them patch that too!
We have been blessed with new people to teach, though the efforts of the members working with us it has been really awesome! I have loved it!
This week is going to be great I can feel it! 
I hope y'alls week is great too!
Love ya!
Elder Cade
 
 
 














 



No comments:

Post a Comment