Thursday, November 28, 2013

New Companion!

 
Elder Robinson got a new companion last week, Elder Kay, a fellow Idahoan from Swan Lake. We wish Elder Sobczak the best in Farmington!
 
11/18/13
Mom,
     First item of business, tell the Craig Larson Family I just did get their letter today. I think it might be because I have been using the wrong zip code. The correct one is 81321. Tell them I am not ignoring them! But, they didn't put a return address so I don't know how to write them back.
    I actually got sick last Tuesday and Wednesday. The lesson at the Vreeken's went really well, but we haven't been able to meet with the guy since. He seemed really interested though! I think I remember Aub talking about that! But if I remember right from your email the lady didn't come? That is a bummer about Calvin. It's also a bummber about the football team. What exactly happened to Joey's leg?
     I am betting since I am staying here through Christmas I will be able to Skype y'all.
     Anyways, I love you!
Elder Cade Joseph Robinson
 
Thank heavens for Sister Cook and her pictures that she sends! These are a few shots of Elders Robinson and Kay.


 
 
 
Email from 11/25
Elder Kay is So awesome we get along so great! It was kind of sad to see Elder S. leave but i like change And this change is good! Both of the elders that we live with stayed and i might end up killng one of them he gets on my nerves so much!!! That is so cool about that investigator! We havent had an investigator to church in like a month since Shannon is no longer an investigator. We are actually going over to the Mexican's house for thanksgiving, They were less-active and now he is the ward mission leader and she is a ward missionary. I will write a letter later today to be a little more in depth.
Love Ya!
Happy Anniversary! And Early Thanksgiving!
Elder Cade Joseph Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment